Sunday 4 August 2013

LOVE...

hi ;)



its about 2/3 months i didnt update my blogger... im busy with my theory classes for semester 3, and luckily in this sem i dun have any big n heavy place to hold, like monitor >.<


hehe, im in love with someone who seriously care about me, know me n even willing to share everything in his life with me, included his family! 

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

 i smile this way every time when chatting with him <3



yes, he did it! its the best feel ever n i really love it ;))





he's a funny boy, make me fall in love without even realizing it. <3




hmmm... he is a real man! he share the painfulness with me, so i did it too...




ok...we haven't pato yet, but,

i found a him, who can laugh and be silly with! he also can imitate how i laugh ^.-

most of the time when we chat in the phone, we laugh like mad, n we appreciate it <3




WOW! take it easy.....

its been so long im waiting 4 this moment..

i know i have to wait like a 6 to 7 years more, but its worth!!!



im always praying about my future husband, n i think God aldy do something, sweetly ;)))


so, pray, it works everytime.

not praying about who u wants, but praying about who is the 1 that God wants to give to u..




Lord, if he is the man You want to give to me, please let me know. And let me just give thanks and follow Your words. I pray in Jesus name, Amen! :)





with love,
Jia En <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top